Neighborhood House wants you to work hard and worry less. Our childcare program is designed to let your child play, learn, and grow in safe environment!
Licensed center serving 6 weeks through 12 years of age
- Open 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Children are enrolled by age in one of six nurturing classrooms
- Our Preschool for all state funded Pre-K classroom provides free Pre-K from 9-11:30 a.m. for those who qualify
- Before and after care is available for school-age children, with transportation provided to and from Harrison. We also provide transportation from Roosevelt.
- Summer day camp for school-age children during the summer provides fun field trips, activities, arts and crafts, and guest speakers
- Experienced staff are committed to fostering the developmental, social, and academic needs of each child
- Use of Creative Curriculum, a developmentally appropriate play-based curriculum
- Each child’s developmental milestones are tracked on a monthly basis
- Child Care Connection and DCFS is accepted, in addition to private pay
- Two separate outdoor play spaces available for children, one infant/toddler playground and one Pre-K/school-age playground
- Full size gym for indoor active play
- Serve children enrolled at Illini Bluffs through age 12
- Accept Child Care Connection and DCFS is accepted, in addition to private pay
- Before care begins at 6:30 a.m. and after care ends at 6:00 p.m.; after-care is provided on early release days
- After care includes an afternoon snack, homework help, computer time, and active play indoors or outside when the weather is appropriate
- During the summer months, a summer day camp program from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. provides fun field trips, activities, arts and crafts, and guest speakers
For more information about Child Care, call Ericka 674-1131 ext. 227 or email email@example.com.